27.4.10

0343. dear miss octopus,

im sorry if i havent been attentive enough or adequately caring the past couple of weeks due to my work, my relocation of residence... none of these are valid excuses, but nevertheless, i apologise.

i must've been slipping, sometimes showing slight impatience or even being subtly irritated at everything and anything when im with you. but every time i let out these signals of irritation, i immediately regret it deeply and wished that i could take it back away from your presence.

have you watched the minority report before? you know how the murderers and felons in the film are apprehended before they actually commit the crimes they were predicted to? this is kinda like in the film, except in my case i pull the reins on myself and arrest my own emotions in order to keep them in check right before i blow up.

im quite sure on some rare occasions, you must have felt a certain vibe from me that i was on the brink of letting my irritation get the better (or worse) of me. you can trust me when i say i did my best to battle it and force it back into the black hole where it belongs.

whatever the case, i know you wont be angry with me because no actual ugly incidents ever manifested between us before - never even half a time! frankly, this must be some kinda record we should win an award for. but still i wish to, once again, apologise to you for you dont deserve to be shown any kind of anger to.

all in all, i wanna also thank you for being the person you are; perpetually patient and utterly understanding. sometimes i let all the surrounding factors light my short fuse; the weather, the temperature, the weight of my burdens etc... but i know what i should really do is to forget about everything else and just focus on the happiest thing in the world:

simply just being by your side.

xoxoxo,
hon

No comments: